Profile

Quanfornication, Pahang, Malaysia
{Yes This is me} (Computer enthusiast) (Humble Slave) (I'm not Geek) (Abnormal) (Sinner Slave) (Talkative) (Dummies) (Gadget Freak + Enthusiast) (Network Engineer To-be) (Skeptical)  <<(((Here i would like to express my gratitude to Makcik misbah who has teach me Alif Ba Ta, Mr Mior Zaharin Mior Azim who teach me alot of thing regarding Computer also all my Sifu and Guru. Thanks For the knowledge that u give to me. i will distribute every inch knowledge i know to all the people outside.))>>

PHP programming


Assalamulaikum... huhuh.. SalamX all... last week i was learning about server side scripting which is PHP .. Last time i used to thinking that PHP progrmming are difficult at all... But that understanding are totally wrong.. Actually it was fun.. Seriously... And u know what???? I'm getting like this thing... everyday i'm doing diz thing untilll 6.pm.. waaahhhh... gud kan? heheheh.. tapi biaserlah.. mmg pening sket mender baru nak blaja... tapi mmg fun giler... biler programming yg aku buat tu connect ke database... peh... Suke nye x payh cerita la... mmg excited giler... huhuuhuh... hehe.. so korang bleh try blaja plak.. kepda programmer2 to-be... bleh la blja bende ni.. Kepda yg diluar sana kalo nak buat website.. aku bleh buatkan.. untuk syarikat or personal... harga bleh adjust... hehehehe.. nak romote lew plak... hehehe... saje jew... k la... nak continue wat programming lak ni.. da~~
wassalam

0 comments: