Profile

Quanfornication, Pahang, Malaysia
{Yes This is me} (Computer enthusiast) (Humble Slave) (I'm not Geek) (Abnormal) (Sinner Slave) (Talkative) (Dummies) (Gadget Freak + Enthusiast) (Network Engineer To-be) (Skeptical)  <<(((Here i would like to express my gratitude to Makcik misbah who has teach me Alif Ba Ta, Mr Mior Zaharin Mior Azim who teach me alot of thing regarding Computer also all my Sifu and Guru. Thanks For the knowledge that u give to me. i will distribute every inch knowledge i know to all the people outside.))>>

Assalamulaikum...

huhuh... actually dah lame ader niat nak update this blog.. but don't have enough time to update.. becoz of certain urgent thing.. really2 bzy lately.. tapi insyallah.. blog ni akan update sperti biase.. As before.. huhuh.. Skrg ni aku tgh practikal.. Amat mebosankan.. x tau la.. hari2 kene wat programming.. tapi sabar jea la.. inyalllah.. pas abes practikal ni, time back to normal.. untill i further my study to degree.. huh... nak post ape a? x tau la nak post aper... ok, aku nak cari artikel yg best2 tuk share ngan korang... pape hal.. nnt aku akan ziarah kkorang pny blog k.. assalamulaikum..

0 comments: